Monday, June 14, 2010

Cooking...

So last night I decided to cook a nice meal for me and the boyfriend. I'm not hugely familiar with cooking pork chops, but I went ahead and cooked them in a pan with a few seasonings and some barbecue sauce. Lots of onion flakes! I also made some awesome mac & cheese (yes, from a box...Kraft's new ones rule) and also some peppered white gravy and biscuits that had only *technically* expired. We're not normally gross, but I'm sorry--biscuits have to have a longer life-span than that says. LOL!

So yes. Biscuits and gravy, pork chops and gravy, and X-TREME macaroni and cheese! Ha ha...

I think Nick loved it. He practically inhaled everything, and then went back for more biscuits and gravy. I was still a little full from lunch, so I had to throw a few things away...I hate to waste :(

So this brings me to this morning. What am I cooking for lunch today? En-Cor dinner of chicken parmigiana. No noodles, though. Unfortunately. I just remembered that I PROBABLY should have cooked some. *slaps forehead* Oh, well. I'll put it on toast if I have to. I'm sure Nick will be okay. Speaking of Nick, he should really be home by now...at least one way or another he'll have food!

No comments:

Post a Comment